ESHA magazine OCTOBER 2018 – in this issue:
Connecting schools, school leaders, teachers, students and society
– Final column of ESHA president Clive Byrne
– ESHA 2018 conference Tallinn, Estonia update
– Quality Assurance Strategies
– Intercultural Learning for pupils and teachers
– The Open Schools for Open Societies project
– Are you lagging behind on the core subject – Preventing Early School Leaving
– Sharing knowledge and experience
– An aligned model for continuous development of teachers and school leaders
– The challenge and changes of the system in secondary education Bulgari
Enjoy another issue of the ESHA magazine and read online via https://www.esha.org/eshamagazine/
You can also sign up here and receive the latest magazine automatically. The ESHA magazine is a free online magazine.
Feel free to share this email with your network.